Constant pain between right hip and waist, sensitive to touch, no injury. Treatment?

Hello, Over the last 3 days I have had a constant pain between my right hip to the middle of my waist . It is between these two areas and probably about halfway from my waist line to my vagina . It hurts when moving certain ways or in certain positions. It is very sensitive to the touch. The pain is almost like a very deep bruise , except there is no mark and i do not recall doing anything that would have caused a bruise, but the pain is similar to that. What could this possibly be?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012