Constant lump, swelling on right side of neck, eyes swollen. Suggested upper GI. What to do?

Need help with throat/neck/ shoulder issue. Since Feb I have had a lump on tje right side of my throatit is about two finger widths away from my clavical and I have had a constant lump on the right side of my neck, which I believe to be a lymph node. Every now and then other nodes in the area will flare up, but they will go away, unlike the two previously mentioned. I also have swelling at the base of my neck/shoulder on both right and left sides. My left eye is swollen almost every day, sometimes wotse than others....please help. I had cbc and thyroid test and dr said was normal, she suggested I get an upper GI die to having GERD for so long....except I have no insurance. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012