Constant joint pains, pain around collar bone frequently. Require treatment?

I have joint pain constantly and have adapted to living with that. This new pain that came suddenly, brought me to me knees in tears it hurt so severely and unexpectedly. The pain is around my collar bone/ shoulder area and goes as quickly as it comes. This has happened several times today. The first time while opening the dresser the second when walking through my apartment. What could be wrong with it, this I don t think I can adapt to and think I need answers.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012