Constant headaches, eye pain, neck pain. Tried different medication and diets, no results. Treatment?

Hi! I have constant headaches. They last days if I don't take anything. I've taken Excedrin migraine, Excedrin tension headache, Sumatripan, and other migraine medications. They all worked and then after a while, they don't work anymore. Often times I feel like crying, I cannot concentrate, I'm in this constant estate of fuzziness, my neck hurts, my eyes hurt. I am also very moody, I snap easily. I'm just not myself. I took B12 and that helped too. I didn't have the headaches but once or twice in two months while taking the B12, but now my headaches are back for a whole week. Red Bull sometimes helps. I've played with my diet and can't find a food that triggers it. The days when I don't have the headache, I feel lots of energy, I'm happy, in a great mood. I'm very desperate now, it feels like my whole life is passing me by and I cannot enjoy anything because of these stupid headaches. I just want the pain to go away.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013