Constant headaches, blackouts, ringing in ears, headaches. Help?

I get constant headaches . They last a while, sometimes I even blackout and can t hear anything and it gets hard for me to focus. Also, when that does happen I hear a ringing sound in my hears. One time when I was standing and cleaning my dishes I fainted and I fell trying to make it to my bedroom due to me not being able to see correctly at that given time. Most of my headaches happen in the back of my head and I don t want to eat when I get these headaches.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013