Constant headaches. Hearing loss, pricking sensation. Lightheadedness when bent. Pain in legs, diarrhoea, stomach ache. Cause?

Hi, I never ever suffer head aches, but last 6 weeks I seem to constantly have them, I think its either 2 or 3 times I have this motion where my head feels like it swells my hearing goes and I get pins n needles in hands and feet then it suddenly goes?, this is spaced out over 6 weeks, its only been last 3 weeks where I literally constantly have head aches and medicene dosent always help I feel there s pressure a lot in my head aswell, I suffer a lot of stress and worry, I m anemic, and have to wear glasses if any of them help nothings changed so that s what s made me worry, I m freaking out thinking I ve got a brain tumour , if I bend down or get up quickly I get light headed, feel on of sick, I m late have the contraception injection and don t know symptoms?, had flu for last 2 weeks, pains in my legs, herrendous diarehha with terrible pains in my belly I can t even eat or drink with it happening 2 mins later been going hot and cold, achy just everything, what do you think it could be and what to do my doctors never listen? Please help me please I m almost 20, slightly overweight and female obviously thanks sophie also been more itchy? Broken sleep now. And my mood changes so often, headaches, pressure in my head,pins n needles, everything reli :(
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013