Constant headache with pain radiating to neck and upper back, no relief with several medicines, normal test results. Control measure?

I’ve been suffering from chronic headache and Migraines. I have a constant headache that has never gone away(24hours) in the 2 years, I get sharp pains on the right side of my head accompanied with neck pain in the same side . I have seen many different doctors and tried many different meds. Nothing seems to be helping. The pain is going in to my neck and upper back and I have had many tests done including MRI s(head,neck and sinus ), CTs…and the tests show nothing wrong. I still have the pain and need help to control it.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer