Constant headache and pins and needles, how to get rid of it ?

I have had a constant and weird headache for the past couple days. it feels like pressure on the left side of my head, and also heaviness on the top half of my face. It also feels like my ear is clogged. Also iv'e been getting a tingling sensation in my left hand and my left leg near my foot. All the symptoms come and go. I've taken some advil and it will get beeter for a little while, but it keeps coming back. I just found out not too long ago that i have an irregular heartbeat, and the feeling in my head started happening after my heart skipped a beat the other night after physical activity. I'm not really sure whats going on.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jan 2010