Constant flickering, uneasiness in one eye. History of ruptured blood vessel in eye during laser surgery for cataract. Cause of flickering?

Hi, I have had laser surgery for cateracts in the last two months. one eye is great but the other eye was severly traumatised when the anasthesist ruptured a blood vessel and I finished up with a black eys. This eye seems to have flickering and feels very different to the other. I have 20/20 vision but my left eye just does not seem right and I don t know why. Can you explain this to me. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012