Constant eye redness, no pain or discomfort, blurry vision, eases with saline eye drops. Viral conjunctivitis?

hi ..its been a week since i have had a red eye in my left eye. It started with a red eye with litlle discharge of liquid type and the discharge was very mild with almost no pus . The eye started getting red over the next few days & i was suggested to use an antibiotic eye drop called pyrimon which i used for 3 days & it did help in getting the redness. Now exaclty after 7 days the redness is still there although there isnt any pain or real discomfort as such except that there is a little blurry vision in the eye which goes away once i use the normal saline eye drops. The second eye as of now doesnt seem affected. What i need to know is that having used the antibiotic for 3 days and still if the redness remains is it that i have viral conjuntivitis as earlier suspected to be bacterial. And if it is viral then how long will it take to resolve itself.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012