Constant exposure with a a rabid dog like bathing it. What are the chances of contracting the disease?

I have been exposed to a rabid dog, ( it was later confirmed rabid by the local veterinary college post mortem ), Eventhough I was not bitten I have been too close with the dog, I have even given it a bath before the onset of symptoms and it has even urinated inside my room. what are the honest chances of me cathching the disease , the incident has occurres about a couple of months ago I have been administered the vaccinations by the way
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012