Constant double vision, ataxia and dizziness, full body weakness. Reasons ?

Been using symptom checkers for months now but i cant seem to tell them specifically whats happening to me. I have constant double vision and many floaters in my vision.This does not come and go it s constant all day every day. I also have constant ataxia and dizziness again not dependant on emotional state or exersion it s constant all day?? Recently I am having fits of full body weakness like i havnt eaten but i have eaten and still weakness like hypoclycemia feeling?? AAAA
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012