Consistent neck, shoulder and arm pains. Temporary relief with physiotherapy. Suggestive remedy?

Hi, I am Karuna, 37 yrs old female. For last two months I am having constant pain in neck (right hand side), shoulder and complete arm till the finger tip. Can t even lift up a glass of water. Meanwhile there are days when I don t feel any pain but next day again I feel the severe pain. Initially, I took physiotherapy treatment for 10 days (long wave, traction and vibration). It did nit help then I was given Axogurd, it helped initially but again I started having pain with the same intensity. Last 10 days a neurophysician prescribed gabalin, omnacortil , retuse and hifenac. This also did not help. Today doctor gave me Indocap, Eliwel and gabalin for 10 more days. He also asked to get the MRI done, though the MRI done in May 2012 did not show any problem. I have this problem for last 6 yrs but earlier with the help of physiotherapy I used to be fine for 2 yrs or close to that. This time I got it back after a shorter interval that is 5 months. Pl. advise.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012