Consistent mild colic pain in lower abdomen, frequent urge to pass motions. Suggestive medicines?

Hello Doctor, I just came back from a vacation. I get mild colic pain in the lower abdomen and feel like passing motion. The stomach does not clear properly. The mild pain subsides after some time and reappears in half an hour or one hour. Kindly advice if it could be worms or stomach infection. Any suggestive medicines? I am advices Oflox OZ 2X5 & Dearis 150mg for 3 days. Regards, NK
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
thanks for quaery,i think you are suffering from amoebic dysentry so you have to go for tab metronidazole alongwith your above medication and i also advise you the more intake of fruits and glucose in liquid.
Good wishes for speedy recovery.