Consistent insomnia after stopping Deanxit. Restarted the medicine, have high tachycardia since. Suggestion?

Hello, I took Deanxit two years and a half, when I wanted to stop the medication , I consulted my doctor who told me I could stop suddenly without any problem. I stopped Deanxit 4 months ago but I went through hell, depression , insomnia (sleepless nights, anxiety , chills, fevers and heat, and many other symptom ...). All symptoms disappeared in 2 months, except insomnia which had become frequent because I was not sleeping more than 5 hours a week. At first I did not know it was related to weaning. I changed my doctor advised me to take the Deanxit found for sleep. I followed his advice and my sleep is back again after 5 days of medication. It s been 2 weeks and a half now that I took the medicine, but I find that I have a very High tachycardia (116 beats per minute at rest), and I m very excited. Unfortunately my doctor did not know stoper tell me how this medicine. Could someone help me please. thank you Gregory from belgium.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012