Consistent draining of clear fluid from ear causing crystallization, huge flakes in outer ear, severe itching. Remedy?

Why do both my ears constantly drain clear fluid which will crystallize and build up in my outer ear , producing huge flakes? My ears itch intensely deep inside. This has been going on for over a year and both ears have been professionally suctioned by the local ENT many times to the tune of $100 per ear each time. I have also used every type of ear drop prescription known to man. I keep water out of my ears. Nothing stops the drainage.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012