Consistent black bruise on spine that aches on touching, severe back pains. Reason?

Hi, so I have this bruise on my spine that won t go away. When I was about 11 or 12 I hit it really hard on a slide and at first it hurt really bad but the pain then went away. I then noticed I had a really angry looking bruise that ached when I touched it. I thought it was normal but as the years have gone by the bruise remains. I am now 15 and the bruise is still there. At first it was all sorts of colors from green, red, purple, and even a bit of black. Now it is just black. I also have a bit of back pains such as if I stand straight for too long my back begains to feel tired and ache. What exactly can this mean?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013