Congenital heart disease repaired by surgery using pericardial patch. Impact on life expectancy?

Respected Sir, Ma am, We are looking out for proposals for my younger sister. One of the proposals that has come is really good except for a condition. It is that the boy had a congentital heart disease called PAPVC (Partial Analomous Pulmonary Venuous Connection). His condition was discovered during a routine pre-employment checkup. The problem with his heart (PAPVC) was repaired through a surgery using pericardial patch. Here is the notes from his surgery report: Repair of PAPVC with pericardial patch. Enlargement of SVC-RA junction with pericardial patch under circulatory arrest Diagnosis: PAPVC with intact atrial septum Findings: Large heart. Large PA. Large RV. 3 pulmonary veins were opening into SVC. Atrial Septum was intact. Mitral and tricuspid valves were normal. Septum was incised. Pericardium employed for redirecting pulmonary venis on the left side. RA-SVC enlarged with pericardium Will there be any impact on his life expectancy. Please let us know if we can proceed with this proposal. Highly appreciate the response on this matter Thanking you in Advance,
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012