Newborn diagnosed with heart murmur. ECO test shows defect. Will it need operation?

My baby girl was born on 13th December 12. Her weights was 3.19 kgs. she was diagnosed with heart murmur by doctor. and doctor suggest me for ECO test. after ECO test he told me that my baby has 2 defects in heart. one is 7.5 mm (L R) secundeum interatrial septum defect and second is 5.2 mm (L R) Membrance interventricular septum defect. he told me it is minimum size of defect. so we needs to wait for 3 month and after that we will check it again. it could be fill automatically. so please tell is it possible to fill this hole without a operation. Abhishek jaipur, Rajasthan
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013