Congenital cyanotic heart disease. Have breathlessness, cold. Taken deriphyllin. Suggest?

I am a congintal senotic heart degases patient & i had finally operated in1995 in AIMS IN N.D after operation i am completely ok but now i am facing some breathlessness problem and after echo the doctor advice me to take deriphyllin retard 150 twice a daily because on my right side ventricle the cold not fully dray and all the bloods can,t go to my lungs some blood are reverse back.So the doctor suggest me to take deriphyllin retard 150 twice and ampru 20 twice and main force 25 twice a it correct to advise me to take deriphyllin retard 150 ,and i am not a asthma patient.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013