Confused about sgpt test but blood tests are normal. How i can regulate it ?

Hi sir goodmorning.. Iam male of 26. I had to check my Alt(sgpt) test is high or 143u/l. which my labotary values is 40 u/l only. i checked all blood test like Neutrophil,Lymphocyte count,monocyte,Eosinophil,Basophil,ESR(wintrobe),Haemoglobin,wbc,s. bilirubin (total) s.Bilirubin(direct) are normal and also blood pressure and pulse is normal. I never used alchohal and smoke . so please help me sir how to reduce my alt test or what medidicine is good for me? now iam away from my personal physician or iam at working on afghanistan (foreign)..please iam so scared with this Hi sir goodmorning.. Iam male of 26. I had to check my Alt(sgpt) test is high or 143u/l. which my labotary values is 40 u/l only. i checked all blood test like Neutrophil,Lymphocyte count,monocyte,Eosinophil,Basophil,ESR(wintrobe),Haemoglobin,wbc,s.bilirubin (total) s.Bilirubin(direct) are normal and also blood pressure and pulse is normal. I never used alchohal and smoke . so please help me sir how to reduce my alt test or what medidicine is good for me? now iam away from my personal physician or iam at working on afghanistan (foreign)..please iam so scared with this
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011