Conflicting Elisa test report. Took yellow fever vaccine, cholera and typhoid vaccine. Could that be the reason?

hello my elisa came neither positive or negative and westernblot came 2 band but ph24 came week reactive wht is it mean i have hiv also i have back problem .little cough too also one years back i had taken flu vaccine yellow fever than after 5 month i took typhode vaccine and also i took cholera vaccine is it some problem with vaccine and my health problem happend . is it bcozz of this my hiv test is coming neither positive and negative plzz anwere me iam very stress out.thanku
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013