Concussion due to knock on head, sore eyes, headaches, tiredness. Is it ok to fly ?

I had a knock to my head last Wednesday, I went to hospital and was told I had consusion. My eyes were sore, really tired, wanting to sleep and headaches . It is now 5 days since this happened and I am still very tired, poor sleep, my eyes are still a bit funny and I can only go on the pc for a little while. I am getting my eyes checked on Wednesday to make sure everything is ok I am due to fly a week on Thursday, flight is only 1 hours but is it ok for me to fly next week?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012