Conceived through IVF, had episodes of bleeding due to vanishing twin persist, on medicines. How long should I take progesterone therapy?

iam 40y concieved by ivf , iam now 14 weeks , i start beeding by 6 weeks because of vanishing twin persist for 30 days and then another attaks of sever bleeding on 13 weeks, i already kept on high dose progesterone ( cyclogest pessary 400mg twice and primolut depot 500mg weekly , then thy add duphastone 3 tabs oraly bcause of bleeding, now i am fine but my question is: for how long i have progesteron therapy as i start to reduce the dose ( 200mg cyclogest, primolute depote weekly,) , for your kind opinion plz. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012