Conceived after IUI, had follicles. On duphaston. Pregnancy chances?

Hi Doctor, I conceived after my 1st IUI having triplets but unfortunately lost all at 12 weeks. Took a break of 1 yr and done 2nd iui which resulted into BFN. Done 3rd IUI with 6 follicles sizes 23, 22, 20 , 20 , 18.7,18. Triggered ovitrelle, on iui day scan showed 22, 20 got ruptured. Doctor prescribed me 10 mg duphaston and susten 300 vaginally. Taking rest now. Please let me know what are my chances of preganancy this cycle. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013