Complex cyst in the ovary found in the ultrasound. Uterus removed through hysterectomy. Severe abdominal and back pain, bloating

I had a transabdominal and transvaginal ultrasound about 2 weeks ago. Right ovary measures 2.8 x 2.2 x 2.0 cm and contains a complex cyst measuring 1.9 x 1.3 x 1.5 cm. The left ovary measures 3.1 x 1.8 x 2.5 cm with a dominant follicle measuring 2.2 x 1.3 x 1.0 cm. I have no uterus due to hysterectomy 2 years ago. I am having severe abdominal pain along with bloating and severe lower back pain. Pain increases daily and have been experiencing these pains for over 3 months. Would the dominant follicle cause pain also since it seems over half the size of the ovary?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013