Complaining of dizziness and lightheadedness, BP high, comes down by laying. Could be anxiety ?

My son is 15 years old and he has been complaining of dizziness and lightheadedness . It comes on suddenly and eventually stops when he lays down. He just got up again and it has started again. His blood pressure is 147/62. He just told me that when he lays down and then gets up, it is at its worse. We think it might be anxiety? He says that nothing is bothering him. He also has these horrible gut cramps that bring him to his knees. He is in agony and sweats. These symptoms usually go away in about 20 minutes. Just nervous, we ve lost a child and I m always afraid that something will happen to another.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013