Comparison between electronic cigarettes and tobacco cigarettes?

Hi, I am substituting tobacco cigarettes with electronic cigarettes. I use to smoke 50grams of rollup tobacco a week for over 10 years. I ve personally tried nicotine patches and NRT products although I personally have had much better success with ecigs... I am just wondering if you can point me to a good scientific study on how ecigs may effect your health when compared to tobacco cigarettes... Even if the study is still in the early stages... thanks, Sheldon
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012