Collision, head injury, red fluid filled bump on temple, hard and swollen. Treatment?

My 3yr old was playing with his two year old cousin whom is bigger than him and they were playing, running from each each side of the room at each other giving high fives they ended up colliding and hit each other in the head this was over a month ago and my son has a red fluid filled bump right above his temple on his right side of his head....idk what to think or do because the bump didn t show up that night a couple days after but if you press it, it does not hurt just feels squishy with a little hard piece in the middle of the bump
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012