Cold sores, pain in jaws, ear jammed, taking famciclovir, paracetamol, anthrax and acyclovir

I have been on treatment for cold sores with famciclovir (500mg thrice a day), paracetamol 1000mg four times a day, antrax, acyclovir ointment for last 4 days now and the overall problem has been around for 6 days. The spread has been contained I think, but I am still in bad pain...and my jaws and ear still feel jammed. I want to know how the pain in the jaw and ear are not going away ? How long till I get cured ? Any blood tests I should do ? Is there a better pain killer I should try ? Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012