Cold sensation in back of head, pinched nerve on neck. What it could be?

I have this weird cold sensation in the back of my head. I recently visited my chiropractor for a sore neck . I have a pinched nerve on the right side of my neck and my X-rays showed a vertebrae was not lined up right. He adjusted my neck which gave me some relief but now I am experiencing this strange cold feeling/ tingling in the back of my head. No pain. I have had this for the past 4 days and have no idea what it is. Help!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013