Cold patch on throat with burning sensation, chest pain after taking express ibuprofen lysine tablets, trying to get off smoking. Cause?

I took 2 Express Ibuprofen lysine tablets about 12 hours ago and ever since it my throat has felt like it has got a cold patch and is like a burning feeling, I have also been getting really bad chest pains, sharp, stabbing type. I have never felt this before, at thought maybe the tablets were disolving in my throat but I have drank and ate all day so that can t be the problem. It doesn t feel like the normal heartburn I sometimes suffer and if it was, wouldn t It have stopped plus why would my throat be hurting? There is a chance I could be pregnant but I don t know if this is relevant, if I am it is only early and I smoke but I am cutting down because I am in the process of stopping. I guess I am just worrying but is there anything serious I should worry about?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012