Cold and cough, pain in rib area, breast and stomach, feels twitching in these area. Suggestion?

I recently got over a cold with an extended cough . However, I am having pain in my left side, high rib area just under my left breast & down towards my stomache. It does not hurt to the touch. It is not a broken or fractured rib. When I cough, sneeze , breathe ...pretty much any activity, it hurts. Feels like a stabbing, burning hurt. When not in severe pain, it s a dull contant pain & I can feel twitching in that area. Any suggestions as to what this is & what I can do to make it better?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012