Clumpy discharge after taking birth control pills. Smells of vinegar. What does it mean?

Im on birth control pills and after a couple months of being on them I have noticed a clumpiness in my discharge .. It was almost milky I ignored it because I thought it was normal at the time.. Sometimes there will be small tiny white chunks and my discharge would smell like vinegar. I ignore.. So recently my boyfriend performed oral sex on me and after I had alot of discharge but also now my discharge has changed to a mustard color.. I have no idea what it means.. It still smells like vinegar
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
May be due to bacterial infection. consult a gynecologist to rule out infection. you may need treatment accordingly.