Cloudy urine, severe burning in feet, toes, fatty liver. Serious? Anything that I can do with diet to change this?

Cloudy urine for one week... addition of vinegar to urine clears cloud. Severe burning in soles of feet , numbness of toes, muscles of back and calves hurt like pulled muscle. Blood glucose monitoring shows 90 after 8 hours of no eating, 136 two hours after eating.... not diagnosed with diabetes by doctor. Have been diagnosed with fatty liver ..... Burning feet is severe and onset of cloudy urine for week has me concerned.... is there anything that I can do with diet to change this? Could this be a symptom of a serious issue?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013