Clear yellowish discharge from ear piercing, skin peeling. Doing sea salt soaks. Permanent cure?

clear/yellowish liquid coming from ear piercing. started happening when my ex gf licked my ear piercing. skin around piercing started peeling and white/yellowish liquid would constantly come out of the lobe area until it dried and hardened. i did sea salt soaks and i still do to clean my ear piercings and it helped but when i start stretching my ears again, the symptoms come back. its been a year already, i dont know what the problem is.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012