Clear water vaginal discharge, cervical irritation. Need more flagel?

i have had the following symptoms for the past three weeks white to clear watery vaginal discharge ,with a foul smell to it ,slight bleeding after intercourse , cervical irritation ,vaginal wall irritation . I went to the hospital to get looked at last friday now its wednasday they said i could hear back in 4 days about the results from the swabs taken. the docter gave me eight tablets of flagel one dose. my symptoms have lessoned ,but are still there do I need more flagel? the doctor thought it was bacterial vaginitis what is your opinion?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013