Citalopram, Side effects, eating and drinking problems, depression

Ive been prescribed Citalopram(10mg) on Friday, since taking the tablets I am having unwanted side effects. I havent been able to eat anything, when i put anything in my mouth i want to be sick,i can drink fluids but then i am sick immediately afterwards.I also have bad diareah, feeling like my heart is going to jump out of my chest , shivers and trembling, feeling feint and I have been unable to sleep . I dont think i can carry on like this, I also feel more depressed than I did before i started talking the tablets. Im worried i will collapse when im outside and im worried about getting dehydrated. Do i need to visit my pharmacist?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012