Cirrhosis, chances for liver disease after consuming alcohol

I am 61 years old, I had liver cirrhosis 5 years ago due to alcoholism . I no longer have that problem and am completely fine now and don t consume alcohol. But is there a chance of still developing any liver disease although I take complete care of my diet and abstain from alcohol completely. I was told by the doctors that if there is liver damage in the future then it might be fatal. Please advise as I am worries as to how long will I be able to live.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012