Circular and sore swelling due to a bite on the leg, pus and blood on squeezing. What could this be?

I have a bite on my was so sore and kind of swollen in a had like a knot in it and skin is tight around it and hurts when i walk..feels tight..i started to squeeze the puss and blood out of it because it started to feel like it was going to burst open..and when i got in the shower to run hot water on me it would bring pus to a head and i would squeeze it out..mixed with blood..i put antibiotic ointment on it every not repeating the whole shower to squeeze it seems to feel alot better than it did but is still there and hurts also closed up..what is this..a spider bite or bacterial infectiion or something
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013