Chronic migraines, acne. Diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis. Are these related to neurological disease?

Hi, I have suffered from chronic migraines for 13 years. In the last two years I started having skin problems. I was diagnosed with sceborreic dermatitis for my face, and even though it is better (my skin doesn t flake as it used to), I cannot stop using retin a or a dry layer of skin forms and it doesn t peel. I have also started to get acne . Is thsi rekated to my neurological disease? I am extremely sensitive to substances/foods: e.g. msg, aspartame and other. If I eat these my body aches, i get tired and get migraines for days.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013