Chronic kidney stones, cystitis, endometriosis. On oxycodone. Trying to wean off. Safest way?

Hi I am dependent on prescription pain medication and very badly would like to quit. I started using pain meds due to chronic kidney stones, interstatil cystitis and endometriosis. I have had to increase my dosage because of tolerance. I use up to 180 mg. Of oxycodone daily. Those are the heavy days. I have been using for about two years now. I would like to get a dr. To prescribe me medication to wean me off these meds at home. I have a psychiatrist i have mentioned this to but he said i needed to go to rehab. I cannot afford rehab and do not have insurance. I have a masters degree in counseling and have learned all the mental health aspects of addiction and what i need to do to stay clean after detoxing. Im just scared to death of withdrawal symptoms as i have felt the onset of them before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am a 28 year old female who weighs about 108 lbs and is 5 foot tall.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013