Chronic infection, itching, painful crack in ear, fail to swallow. Reason?

Hi, I was wondering if someone can assist me. I have this chronic infection that causes alot of itching, i ve had it for several years now and have taken antibotics and other medication but it always come back. It is horrible the Itch is non stop,what causes me to dig in my ear with whatever i can find. Two days ago i woke up and felt a glitch and painful crack in my right ear ecery time i swallow , yawn and move jaw. I m concerned if maybe i tore something in my ear or have another ear infection from all the scratching .
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013