Chronic diabetes, stent in heart, on insulin, have elevation in sugar levels, recently started Ojamin. What should be done?

Dear Dr. Shankdhar, I am 48 years old and have been a diabetic for the past 15 years with a family history. I have had a stent inserted for 80% blockage in 2010. I am on insulin (Insultard 40 and Actrapid 60) for the past 18 months. My FB is consistently crossing 250 and PP around 260. My A1c is 10.5. I exercise religiously for 40 minutes every day am very careful with diet ... I have recently started taking an ayurvedic medicine called Ojamin... my sugar levels have gone up again is this because of Ojamin.. what can I do further.... please advise
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013