Chronic cough, increased broncho vescular markings with calcifications, blood stained sputum. Done Xray

My father is 55 years old ,he has chronic cough since 10 years with white expectoration in morning occasionally He has repeated exposure to dust due to his occupation of carpets.His recent chest X- ray .(done today) shows increased broncho vescular markings with hetrogenous calcifications. ECG - Normal. History of blood stained white sputum (scanty) 1-2 times. History of pain in retrosternal joint.weight - 130kgs.He has Fatty liver with hypertension.What could be his diagnosis? And what is the treatment ?Esp we are worried about hetrogenous calcification.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013