Chest burning, tightness in throat, ears, on exposure to chemicals, perfumes. Pulmonary function test, CT scan normal. Allergic reaction?

I am having problems with my chest burning and getting tight, and my throat and ears getting tight when I am around strong chemicals, new carpet,perfume, etc. It started when I was exposed to polymers from my work over a period of 6 months. I have been to a pulmonologist and had a pulmonary function test and a ct scan , and everything came back normal. I tried different inhalers, but they make it worse. I read about a lady who has had the same problem from breathing bleach fumes. How come this is happening? and where do I go for help?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012