Child's CT scan shows paradoxical S shaped nasal septum. What does it mean? History of adenoids

Got a CT scan PNS done for my 14 year old son and the report reads as follows Paradoxical S shaped nasal septum with no significant bony spur with polypoidal mucosal thickening of both maxillary antra and ethmoidal air cells along with sphenoid air cells with compromised OMUs on both sides with haller cells on both sides with bilateral concha bullosa with nasopgharynx suggesting adenoids Can you kindly explain what it means My son had adenoids problem at a very young age ( when he was two years old) and we were asked to get a surgery done. Instead we went for homeopathy treatement which gave him complete relief for all these 12 years. What could be the likely course of treatment ?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012