Child with stomach ache and back pain, causing blood in urine, scan shows lymph node swollen, high WBC and abs segs. Suggestion?

My daughter is 10. She does not have her period yet and her body is not ready yet for it. I had to take her to the ER because her right side belly and back was hurting her.( 6 days later she ended up with diarrhea and vomiting for 24 hours) they thought she had a kidney stone because they found trace of blood in her urine and the gravity was slightly high and no infection. they did a cat scan with out the dye and found that her lymph nodes near her kidneys were slightly swollen. (4 days after the first) Second ua showed that her urine had moderate blood a trace of esterase and moderate bacteria. 2 weeks after the second)the third ua showed gravity was high trace of blood and few bacteria. her recent blood showed that the segs were high wbc was high lymphs were low and abs segs was high. her pain went to her left side but without the back pain. there is no fever there is nausea but with no throwing up is thissometthing to worry about?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013