Child with hard lump on back of leg behind knee, no pain . Could this be tumor?

i just notice for the first time my 7 year old daughter has a hard lump on the back of her leg located behind the knee. I am freaking out! she said it does not hurt and that it has ben there for a while. i havent had a chance to get a real close look at it due to the fact i noticed it this morning right before she was heading out the door to catch the bus to school. I am going to call in a few minutes to make her a doctors appt. could this be a tumor?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013