Child with fever taking crocin. No relief. Can meftal be given?

Hi doc. My child is 7 yrs..23 kg.. She had high fever I gave her 5ml crosin and then 4 ml crosin ds after 30 minutes. It has been 2 hours since I gave these medicines...her fever was 103.5 for abt an hour and when cont sponging did not help I gave her shower as told by my doc on phone....now it has come down to 102 and I want to know if I can give maftal p 7 ml as told by my doc....it's very late in night and I can't call to ask,....last medicine was given 2hors back as above...pls respond ASAP thanks...
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013